Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Outfits

The first set of outfits was for Easter egg hunts. I did a bunny applique on the shirts, but you can't see it very well in the pictures. I made my older daughter's skirt from this tutorial. It's very fun and twirly. I used vintage rose fabric that my grandmother gave me when she cleaned out her sewing stuff.









The second set of outfits was to wear to church. I wanted them to be coordinating, but not the same. For Lera's dress, I used this pattern, just made it bigger. For Chess's I made it up as I went. I got the idea from a ruffled dress I saw at Old Navy, and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out.











2 comments:

Clair said...

You are so talented, Alison! I love that you made up the dress as you went along. That is pure talent. All of the outfits were adorable. Your girls are lucky to have a mom like you! :)

libbysupermom said...

What beautiful models you have!!!